The Gran Chingon Burrito Challenge
1 Competitor per day, must book at least 24hrs in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- You will have 60 minutes to consume a 30lb burrito and a Ghost Pepper Margarita
- Touching the burrito with any part of your body or utensil will start the clock
- To win the challenge all parts of the burrito must be consumed and ingested
- Any excretion of bodily fluids or foodstuffs will result in a forfeit of the competition
- Any bathroom breaks for any reason including (fixing your hair, brushing your teeth, changing contact lenses) will result in forfeit
- Dying is prohibited and will result in immediate forfeit
- All contestants must sign a accident waiver and release of liability
- All contestants must pay $150 plus sales tax in advance to compete in The Gran Chingon Challenge
- For an individual (1) person who can successfully complete the challenge of consuming a 30lb burrito and Ghost Pepper Margarita you will be entitled to 10% of the net profits of the single entity known as 216 Taco LLC DBA Don Chingon located at 216 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn NY 11217. The winner will also be entitled to $100 of food credit every week for the life of the restaurant.
- A group of (2) people who can successfully complete the challenge of consuming a 30lb burrito and a Ghost Pepper Margarita will be awarded $1000 in cash, a $500 food and beverage credit and 2 Don Chingon t-shirts.
- A Group of (4) people who can successfully complete the challenge of consuming a 30lb burrito and a Ghost Pepper Margarita will be awarded (4) Don Chingon T-Shirts and the price of the meal ($150 + sales tax) will be waved.